Saturday, December 1, 2012

If I ever push you away, I don't really mean to. When I tell you I don't wanna talk about it, I do. I'm just looking for the right words. Just give me a few moments and if I can tell you, I will. I try to be a struggling mix of real and perfect at the same time.. at the moment, I'm working on the ratio. When I get really quiet sometimes, it's because I have too much to say. I have thought of too many things to tell you at once and I don't know what to say first. I miss you really easily but I also like that we can be apart and we're both okay. Space is good, too. I love the way we love some of the same things and I love how we love entirely different things. My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings and dreams and this tangled up nostalgia for the past and somehow the future. I'm flawed and I'm human and I sometimes feel broken and I'm trying.

No comments: